NOTE: Reader, before you browsing to reading please make sure you read fanfiction in here according to your age. If you not yet 17 yo, we suggest you to read fanfiction with rating G, PG-13, PG-15. Rating NC-17 and NC-21 just for addult. Please follow this rule shake your self!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

[Oneshot] Mantra Cinta


Title               : Mantra Cinta
Categories      : Fanfiction - OneShot
Genre           
  : Romance
Rating             : G
Theme song    : Ai-ing Aishiteru-Hey! Say! JUMP
Author            : Nana-chan (Khairana Ionovi Hidayah Norry) (http://nanachan10.livejournal.com/1034.html)
    
Cast             :  
  1. Yamada Ryosuke
  2. Shida Mirai
  3. Ohgo Suzuka
  4. Nishiuchi Mariya

Synopsis/Quote        :

Bagiku, hanya ada satu mantra cinta, yaitu menyampaikan perasaan kepada orang yang kita sayang. Kupikir itu yang membuat hati kami bisa menyatu”
Kata dan Pesan dari Penulis
Otanjoubi Omedetou Ryosuke Yamada
Happy 19th birthday for my Ichigo Prince
I hope you’ll always do your best and always make my heart ‘doki-doki’
I hope, someday I’ll meet you in person, so I can tell you
You make my life become full of happiness and you’re the reason I smile
I will always love and support you, Yama-chan

Untuk baca FULL SCREEN, Click Tombol VIEW FULL SCREEN Di navigasi SCRIBD
Mantra Cinta (Yamada Ryosuke Fan Fiction)

No comments:

Post a Comment