NOTE: Reader, before you browsing to reading please make sure you read fanfiction in here according to your age. If you not yet 17 yo, we suggest you to read fanfiction with rating G, PG-13, PG-15. Rating NC-17 and NC-21 just for addult. Please follow this rule shake your self!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

[Oneshot] I LOVE YOU ONII-CHAN TACHI




Title         : I LOVE YOU ONII-CHAN TACHI
Pairing     : Yamada x BEST (brotherhood), Yamada x 7 (friendhip)
Cast         :Yamada Ryosuke as Yamada Ryosuke
                  Yabu Kota as Yamada Kota
                  Takaki Yuya as Yamada Yuya
                  Yaotome Hikaru as Yamada Hikaru
                  Arioka Daiki as Yamada Daiki
                  Inoo Kei as Inoo Kei
                  Nakajima Yuto as Nakajima Yuto
                  Chinen Yuri as Chinen Yuri
                  Okamoto Keito as Okamoto Keito
                  Morimoto Ryutaro as Morimoto Ryutaro
Genre       : Family, friendship
Rating       : General
Length      : Oneshot
Language  : English (slight Japanese)
Author       : Eka Darmayanthi
- FB Link    : Eka Darmayanthi
- Twitter     : @EkaDarmayanthi
- Site Link   : ekadarmayanthi.livejournal.com
- Ichiban     : Yamada Ryosuke

- Reason join this project: I want to celebrate Yamada 20 birthday (just with this I can give him my gift), and I love writing fanfiction too and want to develop my ability in writing.

Summary : I love my brothers, but they don’t love me, they hate me..
A/N : (I am suck at summary, and can’t write proper summary, so I hope all of you want to read it although the summary isn’t good)



I LOVE YOU ONII-CHAN TACHI



'Knock knock' a knock on the doorway can be heard, make Ryosuke that already awake rubbed his eyes lazily. "Come in" Ryosuke said, and Inoo Kei's figure, his buttler can be seen on the doorway, smile cheerfully toward him.

"I don't expected that you're already awake Ryosuke-sama. Usually you will wait me to wake you up." Said Inoo while he is arranged Ryosuke's clothes.

"Urusai yo Inoo! I just need to be in school early now." Ryosuke reply, and with that, the 19 years old boy go toward his huge bathroom. Inoo just smile, look at his master's antics and then he prepares his master's need for go to college. 30 minutes later, Ryosuke is ready to have his breakfast.

"Where is my onii-chan?" Asked Ryosuke, because no one is in the dining room now, except for his maid that served him and his buttler.

"Kota-sama had left to office early because he has meeting schedule with Australia clients, Yuya-sama still sleeping because he came late last night from photo shoot, Hikaru-sama left early to hospital because he must re-examination his patient and Daiki-sama left early to college too, because he has exam this morning.” Inoo answered. Ryosuke just sigh deeply. It’s become the usual morning he has in this family. He and his older brothers are rare to have breakfast together because his brothers always busy like this, and although they has time together, it will become in short time because his brothers will left home again.

Kota, his oldest brother becomes the president of Yamada Company that his father left for them, and he is such a talented leader like their father, despite his young age at 25 years old. Yuya, the second son choose the path to become a model, and he has so many fans because his aura and handsome face. Meanwhile Hikaru, the third son choose to become a doctor and currently now he is finishing his last stage study at hospital and the other hand Daiki, the fourth son is in his last year studying in Faculty of Engineering. Ryosuke too, the youngest son, now is in his second year studying in Faculty of Economy. All of them such a brilliant guy in their young age, same like their brilliant father and mother.

“I really want this home become warmly like when otou-san and okaa-san still alive.” Ryosuke murmured slowly. Inoo could only looks sadly at his master’s gloomy expression. It has been 8 years since Ryosuke’s parent passed away, and when the owner of this house passed away, warm aura that surrounded this house seems to fade away, and since that Ryosuke’s older brothers seem to avoid the youngest son of yamada. Ryosuke feel so sad and lonely because his brothers’ behaviour toward him. He is so aware that his brothers’ are avoid him since the accident that took their parent’s life.

8 years ago, Yamada Hiro and Yamada Chika, the Owner of a well known Yamada’s Property Company in Japan went to a business trip by car and their youngest son, Ryosuke, accompanied them. At that time, Kota was 15 years old, Yuya 14, Hikaru 13, Daiki 12 and Ryosuke 10 years old. They planned to have a vacation when the business matter was done and Ryosuke’s older brothers’ planned to catch up the next day because they still had scheduled in school. But that night the three of Yamadas family had an accident, the car that they ride was crash onto a big tree because the brake didn’t work properly. Yamada Hiro and Chika died when they rushed to the nearer hospital. Fortunately, Ryosuke’s life can be saved because his parents protect him from the crash so his injury wasn’t life threatening. But that accident made a trauma in Ryosuke’s mind. That makes sense, he just 10 years old back then.

“Maybe my brothers hate me because otou-san and okaa-san died to protect me.” Ryosuke said again, and close his eyes. Inoo that heard that just patted his shoulder. “Don’t ever say that again Ryosuke-sama. I am sure that your brothers’ really love you. Just give them time ne~” said Inoo. Ryosuke just looks at Inoo’s eyes sadly, hope that Inoo’s words are true. But he doubts it.

“I doubt it Inoo. They really hates me, they never show their affection toward me like before. If otou-san and okaa-san didn’t protect me that time maybe they are still alive and can be with my brothers.” Ryosuke said. “But, I don’t mind it. They are still my brothers, and I really love them although they hate me, because they are only my family.” Ryosuke continued, then he grabbed his bag and walk toward the front door, ready go to his college. Inoo just smile softly and followed his young master.

***

“Ohayou Yama-chan!” suddenly a hyper voice can be heard, and then three figure can be seen when he out from his car. There stand his childhood friends Yuto, Chinen and Keito. They are smiling toward Ryosuke. “Ah, Ohayou minna.” Ryosuke reply casually. Then Chinen drag him toward the classroom. Here it is, that little squirrel always did that to him in the morning. In their gang, Yuto and Chinen are always hyper but on the opposite Ryosuke and Keito are the calm one.

“Ne, Yama-chan, what your plan for your 20 birthday?” ask Chinen while he prepares his book. Ryosuke frown. birthday? Seeing this frown from Ryosuke, Yuto just pat his shoulder. “Ne, Ne Yama-chan, don’t say that you’re forget your own birthday 5 days later?” ask Yuto.

"Actually, I am forget." Said Ryosuke while smile widely. "ITTAI!" Ryosuke shouted, because Yuto whacked his head. "What was that for?" He asked, annoyed.

"Because you’re forgot your own birthday. Really Yama-chan, this is your 20 birthday. You must make it special. You will become a legal adult that time.” Yuto said, sighed deeply. Ryosuke just smile sheepishly. “As you know, it will be like usual as before. There’s nothing special in my birthday this past 8 years. Even my brothers’ seem didn’t remembered when I was born. So I think, I wouldn’t make a special event that day.” Said Ryosuke casually, and he pull out his book from his bag. Chinen want to protest, but Yuto hold him, signing him don’t be too nagged to Ryosuke because it’s just no use to talk about it now. Then, their lecturer comes and they begin to study.

***

Ryosuke is staring at the scenery out from his window car. Inoo glanced at his master, because he is so quiet after leave the school. “Ryosuke-sama, is there something in your mind?” asked Inoo. Ryosuke looked at his buttler then shook his head. “Nandemonai.” He answered, and now he is staring at the clouds. Ryosuke is thinking about Yuto’s word. He is thinking about his 20 birthday, that will come soon. Actually, he doesn’t want a special event that day. He just wants his brothers’ stay at home, accompany him. In this past 8 years, since their parents passed away, their brothers’ were never at home in Ryosuke’s born day. They always had a busy schedule on Ryosuke’s birthday. Unconsciously, a single tear escape from Ryosuke’s eyes. ‘I just want to become with all of you again nii-chan. I really miss you, Kota-nii, Yuya-nii, Hikaru-nii and Daiki-nii.’ Ryosuke thought.

A call from his buttler, make him startled. He doesn’t aware that he already arrive at home. Ryosuke walk directly toward living room followed by Inoo. There he sees Yuya is sitting reading a book, a very rare sight for Ryosuke, because at a time like this usually Yuya isn’t home. "Yuya-nii? You don’t have shooting schedule? "Said Ryosuke, make Yuya raised his head.

"Ah, Ryosuke. I get a day off today." Reply Yuya then he is continue reading his book. only that and no more words. Yuya not even ask how Ryosuke’s day on campus as he used to do when Ryosuke home from school like years ago. Among his four older brothers, Ryosuke is most clingy on Yuya. But everything changed since 8 years ago. "Yuya-nii, are you busy 5 days again?" Ask Ryosuke again. Yuya looked just a moment at Ryosuke, then he replied, "I have shooting schedule. Maybe I'm not in home that day."

"Sou ka .." Reply Ryosuke shortly, looks very disappointed. He then ignored his brother and go straight to his room. When passing in the corridor, he is passing Daiki who look in rush and carrying his large bag. "Ah, Nii-chan, where are you going?" Ryosuke asked. Daiki paused, and glanced at her brother. "I will stay at my friend home for a few days." Answer Daiki while fix his bag.

"That means you will not be at home 5 days again?" Said Ryosuke, pouting.

"It’s a regular thing Ryosuke. Even I hadn’t at home almost for a week deshou? You should've been adjusted to that. You know, being a student in last year of college is really difficult and tiring." Daiki answered, and he immediately go away. Ryosuke looked Daiki’s back sadly, and then he walks to his room.

***

Ryosuke is staring at his home park from the window hallway when Takagi-san, the house butler pass the hallway. He brought a document and look in a hurry. "Ah, Takagi-san, where are you going?" asked Ryosuke. Takagi, by the call on his master, bowed respectfully before answering, "I want to bring this document to Kota-sama." He answered. Ryosuke smiled then approached that 40-year-old man. "Can I have that delivered to my brother?" ask Ryosuke, with a pleading look. Takagi is silent for a moment and then he nodded.

"Well, it’s alright Ryosuke-sama." Answer Takagi, and with that he gave the documents earlier to Ryosuke. Ryosuke is walk happily toward his oldest brother’s working room. Ryosuke knocking at the front door, and Kota’s voice replied "Come in".

Ryosuke entered, and see his brother is typing something on his laptop. Kota looks so serious make Ryosuke smiled at him. Ryosuke always amazed with his brother, he become the head of Yamada family since their parents died. Kota is trying his best to run a company that has been left by their father, and that make Ryosuke respect him so much.

Kota lifted his head, and a bit surprised to see Ryosuke. "I brought the documents that nii-chan requested." Ryosuke said, before Kota can ask him. Kota just stared at Ryosuke for a moment, and turned back to his laptop. "Put it on the table next to you then you can go." Said Kota, without face his younger brother properly. Ryosuke looked disappointed because of his brother’s tone and he put the document in the table, but he doesn’t immediately leave the room.

"Ne, Kota-nii. Would you stop for a minute?" Ryosuke asked. Kota stopped from his work, looking annoyed. "Nani Ryosuke? Is there an important thing you want to talking about? If not, you better get back to your room. Now I am really busy, tomorrow I have an important meeting to attend." Kota said in flat tone. Ryosuke just sighed quietly.

"Kota-nii, I just want you to stop for a while. Looking at me properly, though it just briefly." Ryosuke replied sadly.

"I don’t have time for that Ryosuke." Kota replied flatly. Ryosuke feels angry to hear that, sadness and anger become one in his feeling now.

"You said you don’t have time!?" Ryosuke exclaimed angrily. Without realizing it, tears are falling from his eyes. Kota shocked by his brother's reaction, and he now looked at Ryosuke. "And you have plenty of time to Yuya-nii, Hikaru-nii and Daiki-nii. But you don’t have time for me! You are always avoiding me!" Ryosuke rant angrily. Now he is crying hardly.

"Kota-nii, if you really hate me, you better say it properly to me. You shouldn’t have to avoid me like this. Honestly, I am the one that caused Otou-san and Okaa-san died. At that crash, they shouldn’t protect me, so all of you will not lose parents. Maybe I'd better die at that time." Ryosuke said, tears are unstoppable from his brown eyes.

"Ryosuke.." Kota says softly, couldn’t continue his words.

"Gomen, nii-chan .. I disturb your valuable time." Ryosuke said again, wiping tears from his eyes and with that he is out from his brother working room. At the doorway, he is passing Inoo, and ignoring the buttler who had called him. Inoo who saw it all became impatient and entered Kota’s working room.

"Sorry if I become rude Kota-sama. But this time you've really made Ryosuke-sama hurt. Didn’t you know, how sad and lonely he was for this past 10 years, and he was very lonely during this time." Inoo said to the man at same age as him. Kota just sighed softly, and he looked at Inoo sadly.

"I don’t know Inoo. I just, can’t face him properly until now." Kota said softly.

***

Ryosuke walks into the music room in his house. This place is his sanctuary when he is sad. He looked at the instruments there are Hikaru and Kota-owned guitars, a violins, and a grand piano that is in the middle of the room. Ryosuke wiped the tears from his eyes and walked slowly toward the piano and sit down in front of it. He pressed the keys and he plays a song that very familiar to him.

Back to years ago his brother often sang this song, with him played the piano. Ryosuke’s tears flowed freely when he recall the days when his parents were still alive, while his older brother was still pay attention to him and didn’t avoid him like now. Ryosuke took a deep breath while completing the song, his body shaking from trying to hold back his tears.

"Ryosuke .." A familiar voice called him, and Hikaru figure is standing at the doorway. "I'm sorry if I disturb you, I want to take my guitar." Hikaru said doesn’t care about Ryosuke’s eyes that already wet with tears. Ryosuke looked at Hikaru who has taken his guitar silently. Not long after that, Hikaru walk toward the doorway, but Ryosuke call him.

"Hika-nii .." Call Ryosuke slowly, and Hikaru stopped. Assume that Hikaru listen him, Ryosuke say further, "Hika-nii, if I may be honest, I really miss you. I missed the days when Otou-san and Okaa-san were still alive. At past, you always cheer me up when I'm sad, you're always made a joke to enlighten this house. "Ryosuke said softly.

Hikaru still silent, and Ryosuke continued, "I just want everyone to be like before. I really miss you onii-chan. I missed the warmth from Kota-nii, I missed how Yuya nii always gentle to me, I missed Hikaru nii that always can cheer me up, and I also miss Daiki nii-chan that always give his attention to me." Said Ryosuke again, this time his tears fell again from the corner of his eyes. Hikaru only sighed quietly hear Ryosuke’s word.

"Everything changes Ryosuke. We can’t only stay in one condition, because everything is change. I hope you can understand it." Hikaru replied, and he left Ryosuke that still crying in silence. He cried until he is tired and fell asleep in the music room.

***

Ryosuke awake the next morning when he heard Inoo call him. When his eyes opened, Inoo looked at him worriedly. "Why you put that expression Inoo?" Ask Ryosuke.

"Ryosuke-sama, I'm worried see you sleeping here. Hora! Why are you sleeping in the music room? You could catch a cold if you sleep here." Reply Inoo, like a mother scolded her son. Ryosuke just rolled his eyes, looking annoyed with the attitude of 'motherhood' Inoo. "I don’t accidentally fall asleep here." Reply Ryosuke, and he walked to his room. Inoo could only see his young master sadly, because he couldn’t do anything to entertain the young master who is considered as his own brother.

This morning as usual all Ryosuke’s brothers aren’t at home. Ryosuke looked at the dinner table in front of him, empty as usual. He eats his breakfast in silence, and after that he goes to his car followed by Inoo.

"Ne, Inoo-chan .." Ryosuke said suddenly, breaking the silence in the car. He looked at the scenery outside the car with gloomy expression. "Nani?" Inoo asked.

"Maybe I shouldn’t been born into this world." Ryosuke said. Inoo is silent, couldn’t reply the young master’s words.

"My presence in this world only could bring misery to others deshou? Otou-san and Okaa-san died for protecting me. All my older brothers lost parents because of me, and Kota-nii had forced to sacrifice his youth because he has to run the company that father left to us. There is only sadness because of my presence." Ryosuke said, still looking at the scenery outside.

"Ryosuke-sama, maybe I'm a bit rude. To be honest I don’t like it when you say that. I don’t like it when you keep blaming yourself for everything that had happened. I beg you, don’t ever to say like that." Inoo said, in a tone that sounded a bit upset. Ryosuke shocked, because Inoo never used to talk like that to him before, how big was he pissed at him, Inoo always talking gentle to him. Ryosuke turned his gaze toward Inoo who has looked at his eyes.

"Ryosuke-sama, many people will be sad if you don’t exist in this world. Your childhood friend, Nakajima-sama, Okamoto-sama and also Chinen-sama must be sad if you don’t exist in this world. Your brothers also will be sad and you know, I will be very sad too, because I considered you're like my own brother." Inoo say further, now smiling warmly at Ryosuke. Ryosuke silent for a moment, but the next second he smiled at Inoo, feeling content because both of Inoo’s smile and words.

"Arigatou na, Inoo-chan .."

***

"Yama-chan, you know, yesterday Keito met a girl!" Said Yuto cheerfully, and Keito hit his head in exasperation. The Sight in front of him is success make makes Ryosuke smiling at Yuto’s hyper behaviour. They are in break time and now they sit in the cafeteria and waiting for the next class. Chinen who had been enjoying his bento, now turned his attention to Yuto. "Hontou ka?" Chinen ask.

"Un! Hontou! The girl was very pretty. Keito is very lucky to get a girl like that. Ah, Keito, finally you'll fall in love after you broke up with a girl before." Said Yuto again, and Keito is trying to shut up Yuto’s mouth, stopping him to talk further. "Urusai Yuto!" Said Keito looked annoyed. Ryosuke just laugh at his friend’s antics, helped him forget his fight with Kota last night and the coldness behavior from Yuya, Hikaru and Daiki. While Chinen already put his bento, look interested and want to force Keito to talk further.

Suddenly, Ryosuke’s phone ring distracted them. Ryosuke pick the call, and their friends stop their activities. Ryosuke's face turned serious when the opposite person says something.

"Nani!?" Said Ryosuke, looks worried and panic. Both Keito, Yuto and Chinen now look at Ryosuke, intrigued by the conversation.

"Inoo, I'm going to where that place now. You please call the police. I don’t want anything bad happen to them." Said Ryosuke, then the opposite person speak again, but Ryosuke interrupted. "I can’t Inoo. You heard what I said earlier." Ryosuke said firmly, and he hung up the phone. Ryosuke’s expression is showing anxiety and worry.

"What happened Yama-chan? Why is your face so anxious?" Ask Keito.
"My brothers were kidnapped. I don’t understand what is going on, but they were." Ryosuke replied, as he cleared his stuff. "The kidnappers said he isn’t going to hurt my brothers if I going to the location he has says." Ryosuke continue. He has going to walk out when suddenly Chinen hold his wrist.

"Yama-chan, don’t be so reckless. Maybe it's a trap. You know, that many people don’t like the success of your family? Maybe it's a trick from one of your family business rival. Why don’t you try contacting Kota-kun or Yuya-kun?" Chinen said. Ryosuke looked thoughtful then he followed Chinen’s advice. He called Kota, but Kota’s phone is off. Then he contacted Yuya, Hikaru and Daiki, but it’s same like before.

"Look! Their phones are off. I must get to the place that is said by the kidnappers. I don’t want anything bad happen to them. "Ryosuke said impatiently. This time, Yuto is restraining him.

"We understand how you feel Yama-chan, but at least wait until Inoo-kun came here. You can’t act rashly like this. Please don’t use your feelings Yama-chan, but think with your logic." Protest Yuto. Ryosuke trying to let go from Yuto’s hand, this time he looks angry.

"You told me to wait!? And what if something bad happens to them and it was too late for me to save them!?" Ryosuke exclaimed angrily, successfully made his three friends looked at him in surprise. Ryosuke has never been this angry at three of them.

"I can’t take the risk Yuto-kun, I don’t want to lose again the people that I love." Ryosuke said, and before anyone could stop him, he runaway from that place.

"YAMA-CHAN!" shouted Yuto, but Ryosuke ignored him.

"Ne, what should we do now?" ask Chinen, to the two older guy in front of him.

"I think we should call Inoo-kun. Maybe he knows what really happened. We also don't be too act rashly, because it could endanger the Ryosuke lives and his brothers too." Keito said calmly. Fortunately Keito could still be calm in this such a situation like this. Yuto and Chinen nodded, then Yuto contact Inoo.

Not long after that, Inoo come to their place. He looks in a hurry, and his face is very worried. When Inoo arrived, Keito immediately told what had happened and Inoo's expression looks more worried when he heard the story from Keito.

"We have to save them. But first, we need to make sure about something first." Inoo said, decide the next plan, followed by a nod from Keito, Yuto and Chinen.

***

Ryosuke looked at a deserted old building in front of him. A Stranger, which he assumed as the kidnapper had called him and said he must go into this building if he want his brothers are safe. Ryosuke was confused why the kidnappers know his cell phone number, but it is not a priority at this time. Ryosuke walked slowly into the old building. He could see some used electronic goods there is in the building. When Ryosuke is in that old building, he isn’t sees anyone. Even the figure of his brothers aren't there.

"Hey! Where are you!? Get out! Where are my brothers?" Ryosuke shouted. Silence. Ryosuke will shout again, when footsteps could be heard, and the next moment some people emerged from the entrance. Ryosuke can't see their faces clearly, because the incoming sunlight from the window in the way. "Where are my brothers?" Ryosuke exclaimed impatiently, trying to hold his anger. Judging from the amount of the people in front of him, he's very sure he will not be able to face it alone, although he is good in fighting.

The group walked over to Ryosuke and Ryosuke now could clearly see their faces. Ryosuke surprised to see their faces, especially the young man uses his glasses who standing in the middle of the group.

"Ryutaro?" Ryosuke ask, disbelief. The young man who called Ryutaro just smirks looked at Ryosuke. He fixes his glasses position then looked sharply at Ryosuke. "I never think a school idol like you and winner of the first rank could be so stupid to come out of nowhere when someone says his brothers were kidnapped." Ryutaro said coldly. Ryosuke widened his eyes when he heard those words from Ryutaro.

"What do you mean Ryutaro? So this is a trap?" Said Ryosuke surprised. Ryutaro replied with an evil smile. "Isn’t it obvious Ryosuke? And I wonder why you just believe the stranger words. That means my theory proved correctly."Said Ryutaro. Ryosuke confused with the words of the young man in front of him.

"My theory is that your greatest weakness is your brothers." Ryutaro said again when he looked at Ryosuke’s confused face. Ryosuke could only stare angrily to the young man in front of him.

"Why are you doing this Ryutaro? What have I done? And what do you want from me?" Ryosuke exclaimed, trying not to get angry.

"To be honest, you don’t have any fault Ryosuke. The biggest fault is that you are an intelligent person." Reply Ryutaro, this time he looks serious. "You're too smart, and don’t need a huge effort to get the first rank. You've successfully shifted my position that has always been at the top. And you know what? It really makes me angry and upset." Continue Ryutaro again. This time Ryosuke just rolled his eyes, looking annoyed.

"It wasn’t my fault. That means you don’t trying hardly to maintain your position." Reply Ryosuke now really feel angry. Ryutaro looked at Ryosuke with hate, now he can’t hold himself anymore. With a nod of his head to the members of the group, those Ryutaro’s men started attacking Ryosuke.

Then fights couldn’t be avoided, and Ryosuke trying hard to fight Ryutaro men to protect himself. But no matter how strong he is, he doesn’t stand a chance against those. Ryutaro himself just let his men attacked Ryosuke, and he just watching the poor boy was trying to protect himself.

Slowly but surely, Ryosuke power begin to run out, and now he can only dodge attacks from them. Unfortunately for Ryosuke, one of the men managed to hit his stomach and Ryosuke falls to the hard floor. This time Ryosuke can’t fight anymore, and Ryutaro's men kicked him endlessly. Ryosuke can only bear all the pain in his body and face. They don’t stop until Ryutaro finally ordered them to stop.

Ryosuke tried to get up, but he realized that he doesn’t have energy for it. Ryutaro walked over to him and pulled his collar roughly, so now his face only inches apart from Ryutaro’s face. "You look so awful." Said Ryutaro, then hit him endlessly. Ryosuke feel a terrible pain as his body thrown by Ryutaro, and his vision begin blurred. Again Ryutaro pulled Ryosuke’s collar, prepared to hit him hardly. Ryosuke closed his eyes, waiting for the pain, but the pain doesn’t come. Between his sights that began to blur, he could hear the sound of police sirens and Ryutaro slowly release his handle.

Ryosuke fell to the floor again, he vaguely feel some people pulled Ryutaro away from him. A familiar figure comes closer to his body. Ryosuke felt someone lift his head and that person put Ryosuke’s head in his lap.

"Ryosuke! Ryosuke! Hold on!" some people shouted his name and the voices sounded so far away from his ears though the voices of those who called him sounded familiar. Ryosuke can no longer bear with the pain in his body, and slowly everything became dark around him.

***

The next time Ryosuke opened his eyes, he is already lying at the bed in all-white room. Ryosuke pay attention again and he realized he is in a hospital room. An infusion is pierced on his left arm, and he could see Inoo figure who fell asleep in the chair beside his bed. Ryosuke tried to sit up, but he felt pain all over his body, and he groaned, loud enough to wake Inoo up.

"Ah! Finally, you are awake, Ryosuke-sama!" Said Inoo happy, then he pressed the emergency button to call the doctor. A few minutes later, the doctor came in followed by a nurse.

"Ah, I see you're awake, Yamada-san. If you allow me, I'll examine you for a while. Do you mind it?" ask the doctor, smiling. Ryosuke just shook his head slowly then the doctor is examining his condition while the nurses make some notes.

"How is his condition, sensei?" Said Inoo looks worried.

"Yamada-san's condition is very good. I don’t see any trauma that danger his life. But I advise him to rest fully. 2 more days you will be discharged from here if your condition is getting better."

"Ah, arigatou sensei." Reply Inoo. The doctor nodded then bowed briefly at Inoo and Ryosuke. "Rest well, Yamada-san." The doctor said, and he left the room followed by the nurse. Inoo looked at Ryosuke, he really looks relieved.

"Ne Inoo-chan, how long I passed out? And what happened after I passed out?" Ask Ryosuke.

"You fainted almost 3 days. Fortunately, the police arrived in time to catch Ryutaro and his gang. Everything is just a trap Ryutaro and it was very unlucky when Ryosuke-sama tried to calling Kota-sama, Yuya-sama, Hikaru-sama and Daiki-sama, their phone is currently inactive and you think they actually kidnapped. Once I know it's a trap, I tried to contact them, and they were very worried when they saw you looked like lifeless because the fighting." Obviously Inoo

"My brothers come to the scene?" Ryosuke asked disbelief, and Inoo nodded.

"They immediately left their jobs Ryosuke-sama. Even Daiki-sama got scolded by his teachers for left the class in the middle of a lesson. You made them really worried. Kota-sama didn’t sleep for almost 2 days to take care of you. Just this morning I could force them to returned home to rest for good. They will surely be happy to know that you're awake." Inoo said again, make Ryosuke feel guilty.

Ryosuke sighed quietly. "Sorry, I made you all worried." Ryosuke said. Inoo patting his shoulder gently.

"It doesn’t matter Ryosuke-sama. The important thing now you're okay." Inoo said, smiling warmly. Ryosuke replied with a nod, and smiled a little.

***

Today Ryosuke just rest in his room. Yuto, Chinen and Keito come to visit at the afternoon, and they are very happy because Ryosuke is conscious now. Ryosuke also apologized to them because he didn’t follow their words.

"It doesn’t matter Yama-chan. We know how you feel. The important thing now, you're okay, and don’t repeat your actions ne." Yuto said like Inoo said, and patting his shoulder. Ryosuke nodded.

After his friends back to home, Ryosuke feel lonely again. Inoo asked permission to go home early because he has something must be takes care at home, and no one from his brothers visits Ryosuke after he was conscious. Ryosuke want to out from his room and take a walk around the hospital, so he gets up from his position. He is aware that there are still some parts of his body still ache.

When he is standing perfectly, suddenly he feels a great pain in his stomach, and makes him lose his balance. It seems like Ryutaro’s punch has a big effect on him. Ryosuke fell on the cold floor of the hospital, and he moaned loudly.

"Ryosuke!" Someone shouted, and when Ryosuke looked up to see who was calling him, he could see his four brothers come into the room. "Nii-chan tachi .." Ryosuke whispered quietly between his pain. Kota and Yuya directly helping Ryosuke to stand up again, and with gently they help Ryosuke to lie in his bed again.

"Ryosuke, you are still sick, so don’t move too much. You were so careless." Daiki said, and then he gave a glass of mineral water to his younger brother, and Ryosuke drink it, then Daiki took the cup after Ryosuke had drained all the water.

"Gomen." Ryosuke replied softly.

"Besides, where are you going to? Why didn’t you call the nurse for help?" Hikaru asked, with a look of concern in his face.

"I just wanted to go out for a while. I feel lonely because no one here and all of you don’t come here too." Ryosuke replied as he bowed his head, feeling guilty for make a trouble for his brothers again. He also feared that his four brothers would scold him. Without expected, Ryosuke feel someone pat his head, and he looked up. He sees Kota is smiling warmly toward him.

"Don’t worry Ryosuke, now we will stay with you so you will not feel lonely anymore." Kota said.

"Hontou?" Ryosuke asked, somehow he doesn’t believe it. He feels strange because all of a sudden his brothers don’t avoid him and being warm toward him.

"What happened to nii-chan tachi? Why are you suddenly so warmly toward me?" Ryosuke asked again, still not willing to believe the warmth acts provided by them.

Kota just sees Ryosuke’s reaction with a big sighed. He had expected this. After all it’s all his faults if Ryosuke is in denial stage like this, because for the past 10 years his youngest brother feels lonely. His fault, because he was acts coldly on Ryosuke, so Yuya, Hikaru and Daiki also acts coldly toward his brother.

"Ryosuke, we are serious. We wouldn’t avoid you anymore, and we wouldn’t acts coldly to you again." Yuya said seriously. Ryosuke still persistent don’t want to believe them. Kota then walked over him and sits beside his brother, and he sighed softly.

"Ryosuke, we knew that we were wrong. Especially me, you can blame me. As the oldest son, I've been acts cold to you and avoid you and because of my attitude that I give bad example to Yuya, Hikaru and Daiki. I was too weak to be able to face you." Kota said. Ryosuke just silent, and Yuya continued, "Ryosuke, we don’t hate you. We love you. Really love you." said Yuya

Ryosuke, just smirked. Without he realize he is upset toward his brothers. During this past 10 years they were away from him, being cold to him, rarely at home even forgetting his birthday, and now they suddenly turned to acts warmly toward him and not avoid him again, and said that they are very fond of him. It is all too sudden, and he just couldn’t take it.

"Oh yeah? Yuya-nii, you say that you love me? Then, the description about love for you is avoiding me and being cold with me? I don’t understand all of you." Ryosuke said, then he looked away.

"We really love you." Said Hikaru and Daiki continued, "Ryosuke, we knew that we were wrong, but at that time we just couldn’t face you. Because we love you, we couldn’t face you after otou-san and okaa-san passed away. We wanted to be a good brother to you, but we didn’t know what to do because at that times is very difficult for all of us. We were too sad in our sadness, without knowing that you were also definitely sad because you had witnessed the accident." Said Hikaru.

"And it ended up with our incompetence to face you properly, because we were afraid we couldn’t give you love like otou-san and okaa-san gave you, and we ended up being cold to you. I guess it's because we were not a good big brothers, because we were too weak to deal with it." Kota continued. Ryosuke listened to them, and now he understands why his brothers being cold to him and avoid him.

"And when I heard the news from Inoo that you're in danger a few days ago, we were very worried. We were very hurt when we saw you lying helplessly in that old building, and we couldn’t do anything about it. That time we realized, you're so precious to us, our precious youngest brother and we couldn’t lose you. We don’t want to lose you, like we losing otou-san and okaa-san." Daiki said.

Without realizing it, Ryosuke’s tears are fallen and he is crying in silence. He turned his face again to his brothers, and smiled gently. "I love you, Onii-chan tachi .." Ryosuke said, and he raised his hand, embraced Kota that is closest to him. Kota hugs him back, and seconds later, Yuya, Hikaru and Daiki hug their brother, too. That night, for the first time in 10 years, Ryosuke finally feel completely at ease and he can sleep peacefully.

***

Ryosuke awake the next morning. He feel sleep really well last night. Sun light coming from his room window, making him slowly opened his eyes. The first thing he sees when opening his eyes are balloons. Wait, balloons? Ryosuke rubbed his eyes, and now he sees around him clearly. There are several balloons in his room. Ryosuke become curious, and when he pulled out his phone to call Inoo, suddenly there is a slight knock on his door. Ryosuke replied "Come in" and ..

"SURPRISE!" Someone shouted, and it was from his brothers, Inoo and his three best friends. Ryosuke shocked, and just see at them.

"OTANJOUBI OMEDETO Ryosuke!" They chorus, and he could see Kota and Yuya brought a trolley which contains a large cake with strawberry topping and 20 candles on it. Ryosuke completely forget that today is his birthday. Ryosuke smiled at all of them, a happy smile.

"Happy birthday to you .. Happy birthday to you .. Happy birthday dear Ryosuke, happy birthday to you.." they singing for Ryosuke and unconsciously tears fallen from his, but now tears of happy this time.

"Ne, Yama-chan, don’t cry. Let's make a wish and immediately blow out the candles." Yuto said. Ryosuke just nodded. Kota and Yuya brought the trolley closer to him. Ryosuke closed his eyes, praying. 'I want to live happily together with my brothers, Inoo and my best friends' said Ryosuke in the heart, and when he opened his eyes he immediately blew all the 20 candles and all of them in that room applauded him.

"Omedeto Yama-chan!" Said Chinen and Keito at the same time, then they both give their gifts to Ryosuke. Yuto also gave his gifts, and Kota, Yuya, Hikaru, Daiki and Inoo give Ryosuke a warm hug.

"Arigatou na ~ minna .. I .. I don’t know what to say.. I'm very happy today.." Ryosuke said softly, his tears began to fall again. All of them who see that only smile because they think Ryosuke look very cute.

"Ne, ne Ryosuke, now you are 20 years old, an adult so don’t cry anymore." Kota said as he pats Ryosuke’s head. Ryosuke just wiped the tears that are still falling, and then looked at them all. "I'm just happy this day, so these tears can’t stop falling from my eyes." Ryosuke replied.

"Aaah, Ryosuke kawaii na~" Hikaru comments as he ruffles Ryosuke’s hair.

"Hika-nii Urusai yo!" Ryosuke pouted while take away Hikaru’s hand. All of them in that room only laugh at Ryosuke’s childishness. Today is a happy day for Ryosuke. The first time since 10 years ago, he can together with his four brothers on his birthday. There is no gift that more beautiful than could be with your precious one on your birthday.

'I LOVE YOU, Onii-chan TACHI "Ryosuke said in his heart, smiling warmly.


***

Owari ~


Glosarium
Nii-chan : a nickname when you call your older brother
Nandemonai : it’s nothing
Hontou : really?
Otou-san : father
Okaa-san : mother
Tachi : all of you
Gomen : sorry
Arigatou : thank you
Minna : all of you
Kawaii : cute
Otanjoubi omedeto : happy birthday
Urusai yo! : shut up!

No comments:

Post a Comment