NOTE: Reader, before you browsing to reading please make sure you read fanfiction in here according to your age. If you not yet 17 yo, we suggest you to read fanfiction with rating G, PG-13, PG-15. Rating NC-17 and NC-21 just for addult. Please follow this rule shake your self!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

[Series] Your Precious Presences (part 2/4)




CHAPTER 2

CONFRONTATION




Ryosuke massaged his head with annoyed. Now, it’s obviously his friend hiding something from him. Okay maybe he’s too busy to hang out with them lately, because his tight schedule. But it doesn’t mean he didn’t care about his friend. If there’s something wrong with them, they can talk to him. He still part of Hey! Say! Jump! He still can spare his time to listen to them. Are they now excluded him because he’s too busy?

Ryosuke sighed. He’s really pissed off with that. But now he has control his emotion, over more his head felt heavy. Lately he feels unwell. He doesn’t want to worse the pain in his head with anger. Maybe he should talk to Yuto. Somehow Yuto can make he feel relieved.

He get up and searching that boy’s existence. He walked away along the corridor. But he stopped hearing the familiar voices from room beside him.

“Just reduce his schedule! I think you much enough placed him to shooting drama lately.”

Yuto-kun? Ryosuke recognize his best friend’s voice. He’s take a peek and saw Yuto sit back to him as he talked to their manager.

“Okay! I think I will reduce Yamada’s schedule! But you must work hard in return.

“Un...I will!”  Yuto nodded.

Ryosuke widened his eyes, hearing that conversation.

“What? What had I done to you, so you said that? You really hate me because I take spotlight from you? Do you really want me out?” mumbles Ryosuke as the tears flowing his cheek “That's why you guys stay away and keep secrets from me? Because I kept stolen the spotlight from you?”


He entered the practice room, knew that Yuto already back to this room. And he saw Yuto and Kota hold something. But when he came in, Yuto forced to stuffed that thing into Kota’s bag as he tried to hiding it.

“Oh let’s practice again!” Said Kota awkwardly.

“What are you hiding it from me, Yuto-kun?” Asked Ryosuke ignore Kota.

“Ha? What are you talking Ryosuke? I don’t get it! Hiding what?” Replied Yuto tried to calmly.

“Don’t lie to me! I saw that!” Ryosuke getting annoyed. He sick of all this matters. His voice begins to trembling and he unconsciously raising his voice.

“It has nothing to do with you Ryosuke!” Said Kota tried to calmly the anger boy.

“You seems pale, you shouldn’t break from practice!”

Daiki who entered the room after that, hold Ryosuke’s hand “Ryosuke, Kota’s right! You better take a break for a while!”

Ryosuke looked Daiki’s face, and he know that Daiki helped them. He swept away Daiki’s hands from him.

“Enough! I’m sick of you guys! Don’t you know that I’m already known you are hiding something from me?” Ryosuke felt his anger had reached the peak. He can’t control that again. Maybe because his head getting ache and he felt his body like burned something.

“Ryosuke...We don’t …” Kota tried to talk as the remaining two boys halted because of scared. They never saw Ryosuke who usually cheerful and talkative and bring a happiness to his friend like this.

The remaining Hey! Say! Jump! Members entered the room as they heard the noisy from this argued. But they too scared to talk.

“I know you guys hiding something from me lately! What? Because I‘m too busy, now you’re excluded me?” Ryosuke cut Kota’s word almost shouted “You guys don’t want me again as your friend? As Hey Say Jump member? Is it because I steal the entire spotlight you’re actually deserved?”

Kota slapped Ryosuke’s face “Ryosuke! Hold yourself! That never ever crossed in our mind to exclude you, moreover dumped you as friend and Hey! Say! Jump! Member! No matter how busy you are!”

Ryosuke hold his cheek that feels pain. He looked every member Hey! Say! Jump, His precious friend.

“Right Ryosuke! We’re more than friends! We’re family! We’re never leaving you of course!” Said Yuya smiled.

The rest member smiled and nodded as they agreeing what Yuya said.

“Minna, I…” But before he could finish his word, his vision getting dark. And after that, he knows nothing as the darkness pulled him.

“RYOSUKE?!”




To Be Continue...


------------


Minna : Everyone



No comments:

Post a Comment