NOTE: Reader, before you browsing to reading please make sure you read fanfiction in here according to your age. If you not yet 17 yo, we suggest you to read fanfiction with rating G, PG-13, PG-15. Rating NC-17 and NC-21 just for addult. Please follow this rule shake your self!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

[Series] Your Precious Presences (Prologue)





Title               :Your Precious Presence
Pairing         : YamaJima - Friendship
Cast            : Ryosuke Yamada as Yamada Ryosuke
                     Yuto Nakajima as Yuto Nakajima
                     Yabu Kota as Yabu Kota
                     Chinen Yuri as Chinen yuri
                     Daiki Arioka as Daiki Arioka
                     Okamoto Keito as Okamato Keito
                     Hikaru Yaotome as Hikaru Yaotome
                     Kei Inoo as Kei Inoo
                     Yuya Takaki as Yuya Takaki

Genre          : Friendship
Rating         : G
Length        : Series / 4 Chapters + Prologue
Language    : English
Author        : Misa
- FB Link     : Melissa Dorrius
- Twitter      : @fortuneliz
- Site Link   : http://melissa-kpopzone.blogspot.com/

Ichiban        : Yamada Ryosuke

Reason join this project:
I want to give a birthday present for Yamada Ryosuke through this fanfiction.

Disclaimer     : Inspired of zeon_avalanth's Fanfiction.
Summary       :Ryosuke thought that his friend didn't want him again. They kept a secret from him. Are they really hate him because he's steal the spotlight from them?
A/N              : This is the first time i wrote the english fanfiction.  So gomen ne if there's a lot grammar mistake...^_^.. I inspired by a fanfiction title "infinite" by zeon_avalanth's. I love Yamajima Friendship, so i pairing they in this story. Enjoy! Read and comment for free. I appreciate everything comment from you.






PROLOGUE



Ryosuke drinks his strawberry juices as he saw Yuto approach him. They’re having a break now, after practices dance for 2 hours.

“Yama-chan, let’s eat together after the practice’s over. I know a good pancake restaurant around here!” Said Yuto as they walked together to practices room.

“Eh? Gomen Ne Yuto-kun! I can’t! Maybe next time? I have a drama’s shooting schedule after that! “Replied the older boys.

“Ehhh… Sou Ka... Ma... It can be helped if that so!” Sighed Yuto slowy “You’re pretty busy lately, ne?”

“Gomen Ne Yuto-kun!”

“What? Why you apologize to me?” Yuto frowning.

“I know that you’re interested too, with a role I played in that drama!” said Ryosuke feel bad. “I’m sorry to take that from you!”

“Nani sore? I’m fine! Moreover that role more suitable for you!” Yuto smiled.

“But…”

“Daijobou! Hora, let’s don’t talk about this again, Okay? I don’t want to hear you like that! I’m okay!” Yuto hugs Ryosuke’s shoulder.

Ryosuke finally nodded and smiled with his friend’s word. Ryosuke’s steps halted, when he saw a something that caught his attention.

 “What? Aah Arashi concert, ne?”  Said Yuto when he saw that caught his friend’s attention. A poster about the upcoming Arashi’s concert. Their senior’s concert.

“They’re sugoi, ne? I want to see their concert!” Said Ryosuke, still looking that poster.

“Yeah, me too! But I think that quite hard to see their concert for now! I heard the ticket sold out very quickly! So a bit hard to get the ticket. Moreover the price was quite expensive for us now, right? Considering we had just debut recently! So we haven’t got much money for now!” Yuto chuckles.

“Ne, Yuto-kun do you want to watch their concert together, next time?”

Yuto startled. He looked up at Yamada, who now staring at him. He smiled widely.

“Un... Of course!” He nodded, smile too.

“Promise?” Yuto handed his little finger

“Yakusoku!” Ryosuke tied his little finger to Yuto’s little finger.





To Be Continue.....


---------------------

Gomen Ne: Sorry
Sou Ka: I See
Ma : Well/Um/Er
Nani Sore: What's that?
Daijobou!: I’am okay
Hora: Look! See!
Sugoi: Amazing!
Yakusoku!: promise



Note: How? I don't know it this story quite good. But enjoy this. I will continue with next chapter... Hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment