NOTE: Reader, before you browsing to reading please make sure you read fanfiction in here according to your age. If you not yet 17 yo, we suggest you to read fanfiction with rating G, PG-13, PG-15. Rating NC-17 and NC-21 just for addult. Please follow this rule shake your self!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

By Lunacy: “Dear God of Ruthlessness” (Chapter 3/3) Finish



TITLE: “Dear God of Ruthlessness” (Chapter 3/3) by: Lunacy
CASTS: Ryosuke Yamada as Ryo (older brother)
            Ryosuke Yamada as Suke (younger brother,  Ryo and Suke are not twin)
             Yuto Nakajima as Yuto
             Chinen Yuri as Yuri (a girl character)
GENRE: school, horror, crime, family, love, revenge
RATING: PG-13
LENGTH: Series (3 Chapters)
LANGUAGE: English
ICHIBAN: Yabu Kouta

REASON OF JOINING THE PROJECT: as Hey! Say! Jump! Fan, I need to support all of the members! Even though I have Kou-chan as my ichiban, having the other HSJ members by his side is a very heart-warming thing, besides…I LOVE ALL OF THEM! And of course, Yama-chan! ^_^

DISCLAIMER: I appreciate the cooperation of my brain and imagination! (It’s my own plot, by the way)

SUMMARY: Suke and Ryo were living on an orphanage ever since they were very young. It is said that their father eloped with another woman leaving them together with their mother. Their mother can’t bear the pain and suffering and she ended up losing her mind. She’s normal and calm sometimes but many times…she’s becoming wild, brutal and ruthless.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: everything that you will read doesn’t reflect to the “real” Yama-chan! (And also Yuto and Chii) It’s just the fruit of my “I-M-A-G-I-N-A-T-I-O-N!” so that’s all I can say, and please enjoy and support Hey! Say! Jump! >and also, the dialogues, I mean the people who were talking, I made their names into BOLD letters to make it easier to find, I guess! ^_^!<





Chapter 1 / Chapter 2 / Chapter 3
Or read in Author site: HERE




Chapter 3

       Yuri-chan, no, Yuriko is quite in a panic after realizing that someone heard her conversation with someone and afraid that it might spoil her disguise and plans…

Yuri: WHO ARE YOU!
Ryo: Yuri-chan, no, Yuriko…stop shouting…you’re ANNOYING!
Yuri: annoying...don’t tell me you’re…
Ryo: (Slowly walk away from the tree) CORRECT!
Yuri: Ryoniichan??!!
Ryo: stop calling me niichan! It gives me Goosebumps!
Yuri: (Irritated) tsk…
Ryo: what are you planning by making Suke hate me so much?
Yuri: nothing…I just feel like messing around with you guys!
Ryo: WHAT?! Messing around?! (Grabbed her uniform’s ribbon)…you damn girl!
Yuri: (Smirking) come on! Hurt me…if you have the guts!
Ryo: (Push her in the ground) don’t test me! I can really make you sleep…forever!
Yuri: (Laughing) HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Ryo: I’ll…I’ll tell everything to Suke!
Yuri: go on! No one’s stopping you! But…will Suke believe you?
Ryo: (Silent)…
Yuri: I knew it! He can’t even trust his beloved brother anymore! Between the two of us, he’ll choose to believe rather that you!

~~~ON THE OTHER HAND~~~

Suke: YURI-CHAN! YURI-CHAN! Where did she go? Did she go home already? But she said she’ll be waiting for me…maybe she went to the garden to ease her boredom…I’ll check anyways…

~~~BACK TO THE ACTION~~~

Ryo: (Grabbed her hair) YOU BRAT! I’m gonna…
Yuri: you’re gonna what? Kill me? Like what you did before? (Whispers) M-U-R-D-E-R-E-R!
Ryo: (Startled) (Angry) SHUT YOUR STUPID MOUTH! (Hit her in the face)…
Yuri: (About to fight back when saw Suke from far away and going to their direction) …
Ryo: why so quiet? Tired already?
Yuri: (Suddenly cries and scream) KKKYYYYYYAAA!!! HELP! SOMEONE!!!
Suke: (Heard the scream) Yuri-chan’s voice?
Ryo: STOP IT! (Covers her mouth) your face is enough to annoy me, don’t add your stupid scream!!!
Suke: YURI-CHAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YURI-CHAN, RYONIICHAN!!! (Push Ryo away  from Yuri) are you ok, Yuri-chan?
Ryo: Suke…
Yuri: Suke-kun…I’m scared…I thought I’m gonna die…(Crying)…
Suke: (Hug Yuri tight) stop crying…sorry for leaving you alone…RYO! Why?
Ryo: she’s…she’s deceiving you Suke! She’s planning…
Yuri: (Butt in) NO! Suke! Listen to me…I saw Ryoniichan going this way so follow him. Because the two of you had a fight because of me, I decided to talk to Ryoniichan and apologize to him but he didn’t listen to me…he’s quite pissed off so he tends his anger to me and hit me in the face…
Suke: goodness…Yuri-chan…Look at your face! RYO! FROM NOW ON…DON’T EVER TALK TO ME NOR COME NEAR YURI! I MIGHT HURT YOU IF YOU DO! (Carry Yuri) come on Yuri-chan…let’s treat your bruises…
Ryo: Suke!!! You got it all wrong!!! SUKE! LISTEN TO ME!!! SUKE!!!

                    Suke and Yuri drifted away as the wind blew and carried Ryo’s tears away…Ryo didn’t go home, instead, he wondered around and ended up always going to their old house and sit beside that same old tree…He cried and cried until his eyes dried up…even the sky cried together with him…as the rain pour on him, he wishes and hope that every problem, hardship and every piece of him be washed out…it’s been 3 days already since he went away and didn’t go home…

Yuri: (Suddenly popped out and cover Suke’s eyes) Suke-kun! Don’t open your eyes ne~
Suke: (Holding Yuri’s hands) why?
Yuri: alright…on the count of three…1..2…3! (Release her hold)
Suke: wwaahhh!!! It looks so delicious!
Yuri: as I promised! Here’s “Yuri-chan’s special strawberry shortcake”!
Suke: it looks like the ones I saw on magazines!
Yuri: by the way Suke-kun…your birthday is coming up…what do you want as a present?
Suke: no! nothing.Well, anything will do as long as it’s from you!
Yuri: really?! That makes me happy…
Suke: (Holding a strawberry keychain) birthday…huh…
Yuri: wait here! I’ll buy some drinks! Don’t finished the whole cake ok?!
Suke: I’m not that greedy! Take care on your way!

                   While waiting, Suke take a little portion of the cake and ate it when he suddenly heard a phone ringing…

Suke: eh?! Where is it? (Looking for the phone) found it! Eh…it’s Yuri-chan’s phone (Answer the phone)…
Other line: YURIKO?! YURIKO?! As expected, that Ryo-someone didn’t go home recently! He must be so depressed and about to commit a suicide! Hahaha! Poor thing! Even his brother didn’t believe him anymore! So how’s it going with that Suke-guy?!
Suke: (Dropped the phone) what the heck was that?
Other line: Yuriko??! YURIKO??! YYYUUURRRIIIKKKOOO!!!
Yuri: sorry for the wait…eh? Suke-kun? What happened?
Other line: YURIKO!!! YURIKO!!!
Yuri: my phone (Quickly pick it up and turn it off)…what did he say?
Suke: Yuriko?! Who’s that? Is it you, Yuri-chan?
Yuri: (Silent)…
Suke: what happened to Ryoniichan???
Yuri: (Reaching for Suke’s hand) Suke-kun…
Suke: DON’T TOUCH ME! DON’T COME ANY CLOSER!!! WHO ARE YOU! WHERE’S MY BROTHER???
Yuri: (Change attitude) it’s your fault for being so soft on girls…
Suke: (Confused) Yuri-chan?
Yuri: you’re too stupid for not listening to Ryo! You should see the look on his face when you turned your back on him…
Suke: YOU! *coughs *coughs (Collapse on the floor) what…my head’s spinning…
Yuri: the drug should be effecting right now…
Suke: wwhh…wh..what…*coughs *coughs…
Yuri: I put some special ingredient on my cake…sleeping pills!
Suke: you will pay…for this…I won’t let you hurt Ryonii…(Unconscious)
Yuri: (Dialing) come here! Pick us up! The “star” is already prepared for filming!

                    Now that Suke is aware of Yuriko’s true colors, how will he stop her from what’s she plotting…Yuriko bring Suke to an old and abandoned building away from the city…Suke regain his consciousness and started screaming but he can’t get away because he was tied up in a chair pretty tight…

Yuriko: (Dialing)…
Ryo: (Phone ringing)…(Spacing out)…
Yuriko: answer you damn guy!
Ryo: (Low and lifeless voice) who is it…
Yuriko: you pathetic guy…come here if still care for your brother…
Ryo: SUKE?! WHAT HAPPENED?!

                Yuriko move the phone closer to Suke so that Ryo would hear him but when Suke senses what Yuriko’s thinking…he, with all his might, bit his tongue and restrain himself from making a single noise…

Yuriko: come on! Scream! Call for help! Call your brother!!! COME ON! (Irritated)
Suke: (Shaking his head violently) …
Yuriko: (Talking to the guys who were hitting Suke) Do something that will make him scream!
Guy#1: (Kick Suke in the stomach hard) how’s that!
Suke: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guy#1 & Guy#2: (Taking turns on hitting Suke)
Suke: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! STOP! PLEASE!!! STOP!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yuriko: you heard that, Ryo?! We’re in an old building away from the city near the boundary (End call)…
Ryo: SUKE! (Running) SUKE! PLEASE HOLD ON! BROTHER IS COMING!

                   While Yuriko and her guys were waiting a sudden force cause the building’s gate to collapse and fall on the ground…

Ryo: (Appearing from the dusty air) (Panting) SUKE!!!

                   Finally, Ryo take his entrance heroically but the moment he arrived, Suke’s unconscious, full and bruises and soaked in his own blood…just seeing his brother like drives Ryo very mad…

Yuriko: touch my guys and I’ll return every attack 10X harder on Suke!!!
Ryo: you Scam bug!!!
Yuriko: call me anything you want! Boys! Take him down…

                    They surround Ryo and started hitting, kicking and punching Ryo cowardly…no matter how hard Ryo’s been suffering…he just kept on staring at Suke lying on the bare ground…he clench his hands and close his eyes…

Ryo: you guys only have the guts to attack me because you guys were many and I’m not attacking…
Yuriko: tied that guy also!

                      Ryo’s appearance was so bad! Even his clothes were torn into pieces. Sweat, blood and dirt…all were mixed up in his body. He can’t even lift his own body anymore when Suke regain his consciousness again…

Suke: RYO! RYONIICHAN! RYONIICHAN!
Ryo: (Faint voice) so…sor…sorry Suke…I didn’t…protect you…sorry…
Suke: (Crying) I’m sorry…for not believing on you…if only I…
Ryo: It’s not your fault…Suke…just wait…were gonna get out of here…
Yuriko: cut the crap! You brothers! It annoys me to the bone! (Stepped on Suke’s hand)
Suke: ahAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Ryo: SUKE! SUKE! YOU DAMN YURIKO! GET AWAY FROM SUKE!
Yuriko: tell me Ryo…how does it feel to kill a person?!
Ryo: what?!
Yuriko: remember a guy named Yuto?
Ryo: that Yuto…
Suke: that addict???!
Yuriko: SHUT UP! (Crying)… why…why of all people…my brother…
Ryo: brother?
Yuriko: that’s why I’m very envious of the two of you! How can you smile after you’ve just killed someone else’s brother! (Choking Ryo) ANSWER ME!!! WHY?!
Ryo: (Silent) I didn’t plan to…I lose control of myself…
Yuriko: lose control?! LOSE CONTROL?!!! I’ll give you a mark that will always remind you of the crime that you committed…that you’re a MURDERER!!! (Get a hot steel bar fresh from the flaming charcoal) (Pressed it on Ryo’s cheeks)…
Ryo: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suke: RRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (With all his might, he lifted himself and knocked Yuriko on the ground) Ryoniichan…
Ryo: I’m a murderer…Suke…Niichan is a murderer…sorry…
Suke: Ryoniichan…Ryoniichan…I’m here…please…hold…on!
Guy#1: how dare you hurt Yuriko!

               The guys take on Suke while Yuriko…

Yuriko: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My face!!! MY FACE!!!

                When Suke push Yuriko away, the same hot steel bar that she’s holding was pressed into her own face…

Ryo: (Smirk) now we have a matching mark…looks like a mark for an organization huh?!
Yuriko: (Agitated) AAHHHRRRHHH!!! DON’T MAKE ME LAUGH! I’M NOT A MURDERER LIKE YOU!!!
Ryo: hahahaa…with that face…you won’t fool anyone anymore…using your beauty to break relationships, to poison their minds, to get what you want…
Yuriko: STOP! SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! ENOUGH!!! DON’T TALK ANYMORE!!!
Ryo: why are you so afraid of yourself??!!!
Yuriko: AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! (Grabbed a steel chair) DIE RYO!

                Remember, Ryo’s tied up so he won’t have a single chance to save himself but unexpected events always happen…

Ryo: SUKE! DON’T!
Suke: (Immediately run towards Ryo) NIICHAN!!!
Yuriko: DIE RYO!!!

                BAM…DOOM…BAM…the steel bar wreck into pieces and went flying on the air…Yuriko sitting on the ground with a miserable face, Ryo gazes at his beloved little brother as blood flows down up from Suke’s head…Ryo can’t held his little brother in his arms because he was tied up…

Ryo: (Whispering) cut the ropes…CUT THE ROPES!!!
Guy#1: (Cut the ropes as Ryo said)…
Ryo: (Shivering) Suke…Suke…wake up…SUKE! (Held Suke VERY TIGHT) (Cried) wwwwwwwhhhhhaaaa!
Suke: *coughs…ssshhh…I can’t sleep…
Ryo: Suke?
Suke: ne~ niichan…what is the…*coughs what is the thing that we really like?
Ryo: Suke…umm…strawberry…
Suke: I made a strawberry cake last night…*coughs…let’s eat it together ne~
Ryo: (Crying) hmmm…promise me! We will eat it together…
Suke: um! (Smiles) ah…I have something for you…it’s in my pocket!
Ryo: (Get it from Suke’s pocket) a stawberry keychain?
Suke: *coughs *coughs (Trying to have a cheerful and lively voice) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONIICHAN!
Ryo: (Hugs Suke even tighter) SUKE!!! YOU BRAT!
Suke: *coughs…Ryoniichan…I can’t breathe…ah…I have a name for that keychain!
Ryo: a name?
Suke: RYOSUKE! Ryo + Suke = RYOSUKE!
Ryo: Ryo…suke?
Suke: (Gently kiss Ryo’s scar on the face) Niichan…this mark…remember it as “new birth”…throwing away all the bad things and memories that you had and reborn as a new person…
Ryo: (Hold Suke’s hand) umm…I’ll remember that very well…
Suke: Ryoniichan…you’re a good person…I know that…even though you’re attitude is rotten, I know that you care for people…learn to…*coughs…learn to trust others! Not all of them were bad…learn to lean and rely on others even a little…
Ryo: did you put a lot of strawberry on the cake?
Suke: of course! (Suke knows that he’s about to die at the moment) Ryoniichan…can you hug me while singing the lullaby that you used to sang when we were kids?
Ryo: oh…ok (Singing)
Suke: (closes his eyes and smiles) (whispers) as promised, I’m very happy that I protected you for the first and last time…take care of Ryosuke... I love you Ryoniichan…Sayonara (His arms let go already)
Ryo: Suke? Suke? Suke? SSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! You promised that we will eat the cake together didn’t you??? You liar!!! (Crying) (Never let go of Suke) (Crying)…

               Just like that…Suke rest in peace…as if he was just sleeping on his older brother’s arms…Ryo can’t stop his tears falling from his lifeless eyes as if the world ended already…and for the last time…

Ryo: are you happy now that my brother is dead also? Huh Yuriko?
Yuriko: (Silent) I killed…a person…
Ryo: I also felt that disgusting feeling…
Yuriko: (Touching the scar on his face) now were even…
Ryo: I have something to tell you…Yuto, your brother…I investigated him. I ask few of his classmates about him…he’s involved in a gang that works as underlings for the people from the “underworld” that infiltrate the school and sell drugs. He’s a pusher and user himself!
Yuriko: but my brother is…very kind and…
Ryo: you shouldn’t blind yourself from the reality! Holding on to the past will make it even harder for you to move forward…if you noticed that your brother is having some struggle, you might’ve been help him overcome it and now…who knows he might still be alive…but the damage has been done…
Yuriko: (Crying) Yutoniichan…sorry…
Ryo: you should also take that scar on your face as a “new birth” like what Suke just said…
Yuriko: Ryo…even though it’s too late and I don’t know if you can forgive me but…I apologize for what I’ve done…
Ryo: I can’t answer you right away…it takes time to heal the wound…before going here, I contacted the police…as of me, I’ll surrender, I’ll take this first step to a new path and life…the decision is yours to decide…
POLICE: PLEASE SURRENDER PEACEFULLY!!!
Ryo: (Raise both of his arms) please, be gentle on my brother…
Policeman#1: leave that to us!
Ryo: thank you…
Yuriko: (Raise both of her arms) I surrender…
Ryo: Yuriko?!
Yuriko: having a new start doesn’t sound so bad…
Ryo: yeah! You’re right…ah Look…a beautiful rainbow…

                 Both Ryo and Yuriko surrender to the police calmly…they’ve behave properly inside the jail, they didn’t cause any troubles and live as renewed person which gave them good reports and made their time that will be spent inside much more shorter.


~~~~~AFTER 10 YEARS~~~~~

Ramen Shop owner: thank you for your hardwork!
Ryo: thank you! Well then…I have to visit my brother! I’ll leave first!
Costumer: such a lively and handsome young man you got there…
Ramen Shop owner: yeah! I never expected that he suffered so much on his past…
Costumer: did you say something?
Ramen Shop owner: no, nothing…Enjoy your food…
Ryo: (Running) ah…Suke…sorry…I’ll be late again this time…

                    Ryo will be visiting Suke, today will be his 10th death anniversary…on his way home, he saw a lady having difficulty climbing the stairs as he stares at her, the lady accidentally slipped on one of the steps…Ryo immediately react to it and luckily catch the lady…His eyes get even more wider when he recognized the lady he was carrying…”MARK!”…

Ryo: YURIKO???!!!
Yuriko: RYO???!!! It’s been a long time!
Ryo: you look so different! I thought you’re an old lady…I never expected that you would wear long skirts and simple make-up…
Yuriko: umm…Ryo…I want to do these…for a new start…please stand over there…
Ryo: eh? Oh…ok…
Yuriko: (Slowly approached Ryo) Hello! Good afternoon! I’m Yuriko, nice to meet you!
Ryo: (Confused) ah! Hello! Ryo, Nice meeting you too.
Yuriko: meeting normally…isn’t that nice…
Ryo: yeah! Wanna eat some ramen?
Yuriko: ramen??!! I love ramen!
Ryo: some good old couple let me stay in their house so in exchange, I worked in their small Ramen Shop…I’ll treat you!
Yuriko: ah…so nice…on my way, I bought a strawberry cake…we can share in it too!
Ryo: YOSH! Come on, I’ll help you with your things….
Yuriko: thanks…ah! Hello, Ryosuke!
Ryo: eh? Ahh! So you remember! Hahaha…

                    While walking on their way to the ramen shop, they chit-chat and ask a ton of questions to each other…

Ryo: I’m back!
Yuriko: Good Afternoon! Sorry for intruding…
Owner’s wife: ahh…such a pretty lady…I thought no one would wear those kinds of clothes in this kind of era…
Owner: Ryo…is that your girlfriend?
Ryo: NO! It’s embarrassing…
Owner’s wife: you two look good together!
Ryo & Yuriko: (blushing)…
Owner: the atmosphere was so sweet with matching floating hearts! I know this feeling…it must be…LOVE!

                     As the Ramen House owner and his wife predicted…the two become a couple not long, the owner’s the one who insists Yuriko to stay with them in their house. Since the owner was too old to actually run the Ramen House, he kindly passed the authority to Ryo…it takes a long time to save up money but after a whole year of wait…Ryo and Yuriko got married and run the ramen House together. Their love resulted to a very healthy baby boy and named it…RYOSUKE! Their little kid really resembles someone that Ryo and Yuriko knows very well…no other than SUKE! On the kid’s first birthday…Ryo gave the most precious gift that he can give to the little boy…

Ryo: Son, please take good care of this! This is the reason why Papa’s here right now…the reason why Papa and Mama met…the reason that you’ve been born…I’ll give you RYOSUKE-STRAWBERRY so treasure it, Ryosuke! I know he will protect you wherever you go and he will always stay by your side! 

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment