NOTE: Reader, before you browsing to reading please make sure you read fanfiction in here according to your age. If you not yet 17 yo, we suggest you to read fanfiction with rating G, PG-13, PG-15. Rating NC-17 and NC-21 just for addult. Please follow this rule shake your self!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

By Lunacy: “Dear God of Ruthlessness” (Chapter 2/3)



TITLE: “Dear God of Ruthlessness” (Chapter 2/3) by: Lunacy
CASTS: Ryosuke Yamada as Ryo (older brother)
            Ryosuke Yamada as Suke (younger brother,  Ryo and Suke are not twin)
             Yuto Nakajima as Yuto
             Chinen Yuri as Yuri (a girl character)
GENRE: school, horror, crime, family, love, revenge
RATING: PG-13
LENGTH: Series (3 Chapters)
LANGUAGE: English
ICHIBAN: Yabu Kouta

REASON OF JOINING THE PROJECT: as Hey! Say! Jump! Fan, I need to support all of the members! Even though I have Kou-chan as my ichiban, having the other HSJ members by his side is a very heart-warming thing, besides…I LOVE ALL OF THEM! And of course, Yama-chan! ^_^

DISCLAIMER: I appreciate the cooperation of my brain and imagination! (It’s my own plot, by the way)

SUMMARY: Suke and Ryo were living on an orphanage ever since they were very young. It is said that their father eloped with another woman leaving them together with their mother. Their mother can’t bear the pain and suffering and she ended up losing her mind. She’s normal and calm sometimes but many times…she’s becoming wild, brutal and ruthless.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: everything that you will read doesn’t reflect to the “real” Yama-chan! (And also Yuto and Chii) It’s just the fruit of my “I-M-A-G-I-N-A-T-I-O-N!” so that’s all I can say, and please enjoy and support Hey! Say! Jump! >and also, the dialogues, I mean the people who were talking, I made their names into BOLD letters to make it easier to find, I guess! ^_^!<





Or read in Author site: HERE



Chapter 2

Suke woke up without his brother by his side! He was very worried, it’s about time to go school already but Ryo’s still nowhere to be found. He decided to take the day off to school and go look for his brother…he’s been running back and forth to the possible places that Ryo would go to…then a place suddenly flash in his mind…and then…

Suke: ONIICHAN! RYO-NIICHAN!!! (He went to their old house) where is he? Ah, the backyard…

                  He immediately went outside the backyard and saw Ryo sleeping beside the old tree…

Suke: (Slowly and silently walk toward Ryo) (Whispers) Ryo-niichan, *Ohayou… (*Morning-greetings)
Ryo: Mmmm (Woke up)…Suke?
Suke: (Suddenly hugs Ryo) you made me so worried!!! (Hit Ryo in the back)
Ryo: OUCH!
Suke: what’s wrong, Ryo-niichan? Is there something wrong in your back?
Ryo: (Trying to hide the pain from being stabbed) KIDDING!
Suke: Ryo-niichan!!! Stop playing around! Come on! Let’s go home…
Ryo: Suke!
Suke: (Smile innocently) what?
Ryo: nothing…I’m just glad that you’re alright now and can smile like that again!
Suke: what are you saying Ryo-niichan! Come on! Hurry up!
Ryo: (Trying not to show a single sign of pain to Suke) wait up!

                  Ryo’s suffering both outside and inside…bearing a huge secret must’ve been hard for Ryo at his very young age! While Ryo and Suke were having their lunch, something flashed on the T.V.


NEWS: on the other news, early morning today, a very unpleasant greeting for many people living around the area where they found a dead guy’s body. The guy’s been recognized and known as Yuto. It said that there were traces of hands on his neck showing that he was choked before receiving two stabs on the body. The result of his medical tests also shows that he’s taking drugs and he’s an addict. The suspect is still unknown and the corpse is still under observation…Showbiz news report…


Suke: eh? That guy is familiar! Isn’t that the guy who…I don’t even want to remember it anymore…I guess he was punished for the bad things that he did!
Ryo: (Gulps) yeah…maybe…

                 Darkness quickly embraces the whole sky, night is here again. Bed time already, Suke is still awake reviewing for the exam, Ryo’s pretty “tired” so he go to bed first…

…MURDERER!...MURDERER!...DEVIL!...MONSTER!...KILLER!...EVIL!...WICKED!...BAD!...MURDERER!!! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! *echoing...

Ryo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (Panting) (Sweating)
Suke: (Startled) ONIICHAN! ONIICHAN!!! WAKE UP! (Smack Ryo in the face)
Ryo: (Woke up) OUCH!
Suke: Ryo-niichan! Why are you screaming???
Ryo: (Panting) ha…ha…I had a…very bad dream…
Suke: nightmare? Don’t worry! It’s just a dream…
Ryo: (Whispers) no…I’m afraid it’s true…
Suke: what did you say?
Ryo: no, nothing…
Suke: ok, until you fell asleep I’ll stay awake!
Ryo: (Pretends to sleep) …
Suke: (With a worried voice) Ryo-niichan…sweet dreams…(Kissed him on the forehead)
Ryo: (Tears fell from the side of Ryo’s eyes) …

                Morning comes again! Suke’s all ready and dressed up to go to school but Ryo’s still in bed…

Suke: Niichan, stop slacking off…come on!
Ryo: (No response)…
Suke: (Touch Ryo) eh? Ryo-niichan! You’re burning up!
Ryo: (Sweating) (Panting)…
Suke: you have a high fever!!! Hang on…

               Suke prepare everything that Ryo will be needing…he also put a cold pack on Ryo’s forehead, prepare some hot soup, piling up some more blankets and then he leave…


~~~RYO’S DREAM~~~
Ryo: where am i?
Mother: Ryo! Ryo…
Ryo: mother?
Mother: come here my good kid!
Ryo: (Slowly walking towards his mother) mother…
Yuto: MURDERER! MURDERER! MURDERER!
Ryo: NO! NO! NO!
Mother: (Being choke by Yuto but mother sees Yuto as Ryo) Ryo what are you doing? I can’t breathe…
Ryo: NO! NO! NO! Mother…mother…MOTHER!
Mother: Ryo’s a good kid…murderer…he’s my precious child…murderer…what he did was right…murderer! MURDERER!
Yuto: (Talking as Ryo) mother, it’s me, Ryo! And I’m going to kill you!
Mother: (Lying on the ground) (Coughing) (Can’t breathe) Ryo…*coughs…MURDERER! MURDERER! MURDERER!
Ryo: NO! NO! NO!
Yuto: (Laughing) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Ryo: no stop it!!!
Suke: Ryoniichan…how can you do it to mother?
Ryo: (Confused) no…Suke…no…it’s Yuto! It’s not me!!!
Yuto: (Standing behind Suke) (Smirking) Ryo!
Ryo: NO! NO! NOT Suke!!! Please…don’t do anything to Suke!!!
Yuto: what? I can’t hear you! (Grabbed Suke and start choking him)
Suke: (Clenching his chest) help…someone help…me…Ryoniichan…
Ryo: (Ryo came running, kick Yuto on the ground, mounted him and start choking him too) YUTO! LEAVE US ALONE!!! DIE! FOR THE SECOND TIME!!!
Suke: (Yuto became Suke and the one being choked by Ryo instead) Ryoniichan…are you going to kill me too…like mother? (Crying)
Ryo: (Shocked) NO! SUKE! SUKE!
Suke: (Smirking) WHAT ARE YOU DOING? R-Y-O!
Ryo: YUTO! You’re definitely Yuto! (Choked him to death)…
Yuto: (Standing beside the old tree) good work Ryo…
Ryo: (Ryo’s tears flow when he saw his breathless little brother lying under him)…SSSSSSUUUKKKKKKEEEEE!!!
Mother: Ryo? Is that you?
Ryo: mother? MOTHER!
Mother: Ssshhh!!! Suke’s sleeping…you’ll wake him up (Suke sleeping on mother’s lap)
Ryo: Su…Suke? But…but (Ryo’s getting so confused and he’s freaking out)
Mother: (Put Suke’s head away slowly and stand up walking towards Ryo) …
Ryo: mo…mother…
Mother: Ryo, as an older brother…you must protect Suke! Kill those who get close to him or else they’re gonna hurt Suke, understand?
Ryo: but…killing them…like Yuto…
Mother: it’s for your brother’s safety!!! Do you want Suke to die?
Ryo: NO! NO! NO!
Mother: then do as I say! Understand?!
Ryo: yes, mother!
Mother: then go home…come on…bring your brother with you…
Ryo: (Carrying Suke) mother…we’ll be going then…

~~~Ryo woke up~~~


Ryo: (Exhales) a dream? No…a very bad nightmare (About to stand when he saw Suke lying beside him) Suke! Suke! Wake up or you’ll catch my cold!
Suke: Uunnnmmm (Moves his head away) Niichan…don’t do it…stop it…
Ryo: (Shocked) SUKE! SUKE! SUKE! WAKE UP!!! WHAT ARE THESE???
Suke: (Woke up immediately) (Panicking) WHAT??!! WHAT??!! Ahh…Niichan…you scared me…
Ryo: what are these marks on your neck???!!
Suke: marks??? What marks?
Ryo: as if someone chocked (Remebers his nightmare)…you…
Suke: (Looks to the mirror) there’s nothing on my neck, Ryoniichan! You must be seeing things! I’ll prepare the food so better rest for a bit more!
Ryo: (Pulling his hair) but I saw it! There were marks of hands in his neck…is it a dream or I really did it for real?

---Suke’s phone ringing---

Suke: Niichan! Can you check the message for me?
Ryo: (Took the phone) …-MURDERER! DIE! MURDERER! DIE! MURDERER! DIE!- (Ryo immediately throw the phone outside)…
Suke: who is it from? What did it say? RYONIICHAN!!!
Ryo: (Shocked) (Shivering) …I’m not a murderer! I don’t want to die!!!
Suke: (Came out of the kitchen) Ryo—niichan! Why? What happened? Where’s my phone?
Ryo: (Pointing outside) Suke…it said that I’m a murderer and it wants me to die! Don’t pick it up!
Suke: what? Who is it? Wait here…I’ll make sure it’s safe…ok…here it is…eh? It’s from the transfer student…”Hello, it’s Yuri, can you please lend me your English book tomorrow and can you show me around too?”…ah…that’s all! Don’t worry!
Ryo: (Shivering) (Panting)…
Suke: (Move closer) Ryoniichan…you have me! Don’t be afraid! At least rely on me a little…don’t carry the burden by yourself!
Ryo: (Staring at Suke) Suke…sorry…sorry…
Suke: (Pats him in the head) Hai! Hai! I bought some pudding on my way home, let’s eat it together…
Ryo: (Smiles) …
Suke: Waaahhh!…Ryoniichan…you’re cute when you’re smiling! Like a cute little cat! You should smile more often!

                     Somehow, Suke eases the uncertainties and uneasy feelings that Ryo felt, they both ate pudding and Suke kept on talking and telling stories about school and different stuffs…the both of them sleep together and Ryo had a very peaceful sleep…Ryo regained his senses and energy again and the both of them went to school together…*on the school’s gate*…

Suke: eh? Yuri-chan?
Yuri: (Waving her hands in the air) GOOD MORNING, SUKE-KUN! (Smiling)
Suke: that’s her! The one who text me yesterday! Be good to her, Ryoniichan!
Yuri: (Came running) morning Suke-kun, morning Ryo-senpai!
Suke: eh? How’d you know Ryo’s a senpai?
Yuri: my friend told me that you have a brother and he’s our senpai!
Suke: ah! So that’s it! Ryoniichan, greet her too!
Ryo: morning…let’s go!
Suke: you don’t have to be so shy, Ryoniichan!
Yuri: you two had a good relationship, I’m envious…
Suke: don’t you have any siblings Yuri-chan?
Yuri: I only have an older brother.
Suke: so how’s your relationship with him? Not good?
Yuri: no! Actually, were very close and were always together.
Suke: then why are you envious of us?
Yuri: (Teary eyes) (Shaky voice) he…he died just…recently…
Suke: I’m sorry Yuri-chan! I didn’t mean to make you cry…
Yuri: (Smiles) It’s alright! I know you don’t mean it!
Suke: look at the time…if we don’t hurry, we’ll be scolded by our homeroom teacher! Come on Ryoniichan!!! RUN!

                    Since Suke and Yuri is just sitting beside each other, the two become so close. Yuri always eat lunch together with the two brothers, she also join them on their way home because her house is just near the area. I should say Suke’s feeling is different from a “just friend” one…somehow, Suke’s fallen in love with Yuri. But he’s not good at hiding it, even Ryo can feel it, the heart figures popping out of Suke’s body!

Suke: (Doing his homework) (Pull out his English book) ...this is the book that she borrowed from me (Hugging the book)… Yuri-chan…so cute…
Ryo: (Standing in front of Suke) EHEM! I’m starving to death Suke! How long are you going to daydream? Huh?
Suke: (Fell from his chair) Ryoniichan…for how long were you standing there?
Ryo: Ummm…from when you’re staring at that English book and hugging it like an I-D-I-O-T!
Suke: STOP TEASING ME! I’m just…
Ryo: IN LOVE? (Laughing) (Took the English book)
Suke: HEY! Stop it! Bring that back!!!

                   The two had a very happy night teasing each other. Since Suke’s in love, he get up even more earlier than usual to fixed himself and make “3” bentos, for him, Ryo and…Yuri-chan!

Ryo: WOAH! My little brother is so HANDSOME! Hahaha!!! *imitating a girl’s voice* ne~ ne~ Suke-kun, do you have any girlfriend? If not…can you please go out with me! I LIKE YOU!
Suke: (Smack Ryo in the face) STOP IT! It’s disgusting!
Ryo: eh…so you hate me now…*sob *sob…
Suke: don’t act like a kid Niichan!!! Come on! We will be late if we don’t hurry!
Ryo: (Whispering) hmm…don’t fall too deeply…I don’t want to see you crying just for a girl…
Suke: (Fixing his bag) what?
Ryo: it’s nothing!!! Come on, let’s go!

                 On their way to school, they saw Yuri walking alone while talking to someone on the phone…when she noticed the two was approaching her, she end the call…

Yuri: I’ll call later! (Put away her phone) *OHAYOU! SUKE-KUN! RYO-SENPAI! (*Morning)
Suke: (Nervous) good morning…Yuri-chan!
Ryo: (Ignoring the cute girl) …
Suke: (Whack Ryo in the back) (talking without sound) greet her!!!
Ryo: (Talking without sound too) OUCH! What the…alright (Talking normally now) morning Yuri-chan…
Yuri: Hai! (Cling on both Suke and Ryo’s arms) come on!
Ryo: OI! OI! OI! Let go…
Suke: (Glaring at Ryo) (Angry voice) R-Y-O-N-I-I-C-H-A-N?!
Ryo: (Gulps) (Whispering) so scary…so Suke can be scary too…
Yuri: did you say something, Ryo-senpai?
Ryo: NO! (Ryo’s mind: this girl is pretty sharp too I have to take extra-precautions!)…

                 Class were over already, Ryo and the other upperclassmen were called in the principal’s office for some matter, Suke and Yuri decided to wait for him in the school’s gate…Suke gather all his guts and confidence…

Suke: (Gulps) Yuri-chan…I have something to tell you…Ummm…
Yuri: eh? What is it, Suke-kun?
Suke: I…I (Gulps)…I…like…I LIKE YOU! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!
Yuri: (Startled) ummm…give me a moment…
Ryo: (Came running) sorry for the wait!
Yuri: (Cing on to Suke’s arm) It’s ok Ryoniichan!
Suke & Ryo: (Shocked) EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH??!!!
Suke: so...It’s…were (hugging Yuri) thank you Yuri-chan!
Ryo: what happened when I’m not around?!
Suke: let’s go home!!!

                       Suke can’t hide his excitement…even when they’re home already, Suke can’t stop talking about Yuri and Yuri. You can really know that he’s head over heels on Yuri. Ryo got really irritated over Suke’s blabbing…brothers!

Yuri: (Clinging to Suke) ne~ Suke-kun! What’s your favorite food?
Suke: I like strawberries so maybe…strawberry shortcake is a good one…
Yuri: then…I’ll do my best to make one for you!
Suke: really??!! Thank you, Yuri-chan!
Ryo: (Staring on the lovey-dovey couple) oh great…I’m really out of place…
Yuri: eh? Did you say something? Ryoniichan?
Ryo: nothing…
Yuri: do you want some cake too? Ryoniichan?
Ryo: (Ignoring Yuri)…
Yuri: Ryonii…
Ryo: URUSAI! You’re too noisy and annoying! I hate sweets and I hate you! And stop calling me Niichan!!!
Yuri: (Teary eyes) (Shaky voice) so…sorry (Tears fall from her eyes)…
Suke: (Hugs Yuri) Yuri-chan, don’t cry…Ryoniichan!!! Apologize to her! Now!
Ryo: I’m just saying the truth! I won’t apologize for what I’ve said!
Suke: (Angry) apologize!!!
Ryo: NO! (Walk ahead leaving the two)…
Suke: I’m sorry Yuri-chan…maybe he’s not feeling well…
Yuri: (Crying) he’s scary…I was just asking and then he yelled at me…
Suke: (Patting her on the back) I’ll talk to him later, ok?
Yuri: Thank you, Suke-kun!

                  As expected, Ryo went home first without Suke knowing…Suke bring Yuri to her house then he went straight home…

Suke: RYONIICHAN! RYONIICHAN!
Ryo: (Lying on the bed) (Ignoring Suke)…
Suke: (Came to Ryo) what’s your problem?!
Ryo: (Cover his face with a pillow)…
Suke: HEY! I’M TALKING TO YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO YURI-CHAN?!!!
Ryo: She’s so annoying!
Suke: and? That’s all?! You yelled at her just because of that?
Ryo: yes!
Suke: Ryoniichan! She cried…she’s scared…how can you?
Ryo: I don’t like her at the first place! Don’t force me to like her! I hate those types of girls!
Suke: that’s the question! What’s wrong with her? How come you can’t like her?
Ryo: I just can’t trust her! You shouldn’t date someone that’s mysterious as her!
Suke: and now you’re telling me to break-up with her?!
Ryo: I’m your brother! I know what’s best for you! Trust me!
Suke: best for me? Trust you? I don’t know you anymore!!! Do what you want!!! I don’t care anymore!
Ryo: is that what you want?! Then do it!

                  The two sleep with hard feelings for each other! Suke’s walking with Yuri-chan having a foul mood and gloomy face…

Yuri: Suke-kun…ne~ Suke-kun! Are you ok?
Suke: ah! Yeah! I’m fine!
Yuri: doesn’t seem fine to me! What’s the problem?
Suke: it’s nothing…don’t trouble yourself with it!
Yuri: Suke-kun…don’t you trust me?
Suke: it’s not like that…
Yuri: (Cling on Suke’s arms) so what’s your problem?
Suke: Ryoniichan and I had a fight yesterday…I thought he’s gonna apologize to me this morning but I didn’t saw him earlier…
Yuri: fight?! Because of me?! I’m really sorry…I didn’t mean to destroy your relationship as a brother…
Suke: it’s not your fault, Yuri-chan…Ryo’s the problem here…
Yuri: don’t keep on frowning like that, Suke-kun! Smile! Smile! There…so handsome!
Suke: Yuri-chan…you’re so cute …
Yuri: oh stop it~ Suke-kun…

                 On the school gate, Suke and Yuri passed by Ryo but the two brothers didn’t even greet each other…Ryo was staring at Yuri when a thing happened that even Ryo never expected to happen…Yuri smirk and averted her eyes on Ryo!!!...

Suke: come on Yuri-chan…
Yuri: (Cheerful) hai! Suke-kun!
Ryo: (Startled) that girl…did she just smirked and glared at me??? Tsk…I knew it…something’s not right here…

                  Suke’s club have a meeting concerning the school festival but Yuri insists on staying and said the she’ll be waiting for him…while waiting, she went behind the school’s garden, she stopped and look around the area, left and right, sensing that no one’s around or near her, she pull out her phone and started dialing…Ryo, whose getting so suspicious followed the clueless girl on the same direction…while sneaking around, he stepped on a dried branch that cause a little noise but Yuri, who’s busy tapping on her phone didn’t even noticed what happened…~safe~…he immediately tip-toed and run behind a tree, feeling all nervous because of the unexpected incident that happened earlier and  keep silent waiting for some good opportunity to approach her…he’s about to go to Yuri when…*RING *RING *RING…Ryo got startled and suddenly scream a little loud, Yuri heard his scream that cause her look around, but since she saw nothing, she thought she was just hearing things so she continue her business…~SAFE~…for the second time…

Ryo: (Whispering) Tsk…why do I have to be so clumsy in this kind of situation…that girl, as I expected…she’s really sharp!
Yuri: (Lower her voice) hello? How’s it going over there?
Ryo: who might that be? Is she cheating on Suke? I won’t forgive her if she did!
Other line: as usual! Everything’s set…your signal and the “star” was the only one missing…
Yuri: oh, no worries! It’s better than I expected! The relationship of the two was destroyed already…besides, that Suke is so head over heels for me! I feel sorry for him! (Evil laugh)
Ryo: (Widened eyes) what’s going on…feel sorry for Suke? Tsk…this girl…
Other line: you bad girl! As promised, you’ll come to my place tonight, ok?
Yuri: alright! See you later!
Other line: bye-bye! Yuriko!
Yuri: don’t call me with my codename! I’m Yuri right now!
Ryo: Yuriko?! I knew it! (Made a slight noise)
Yuri: who’s there?! I said who’s there!!! Came out wherever you’re hiding!!!
Other line: hey! Yuriko! What happened?
Yuri: Someone’s here and heard our conversation! I’ll call you later (End call)…WHO’S THERE!!!
Ryo: (Slight laugh) …
Yuri: WHO THE HECK ARE YOU! STOP PLAYING AROUND!!! DON’T BE A COWARD! YOU SNEAKY FOX!
Ryo: (Still hiding) why are you panicking like that…Y-U-R-I-K-O?!

~~~~~END OF CHAPTER TWO~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment