NOTE: Reader, before you browsing to reading please make sure you read fanfiction in here according to your age. If you not yet 17 yo, we suggest you to read fanfiction with rating G, PG-13, PG-15. Rating NC-17 and NC-21 just for addult. Please follow this rule shake your self!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

[Series] Your Precious Presences (part 4/4 - Finish)




CHAPTER 4

SECRET REVEALED




“Kota-nii-chan?”

“Yes?” Kota smiled with the suddenly changed Ryosuke called his name, but he just ignores that.

“I really can go home with myself! I’m really healthy now! Even I told my parents not to come to hospital! But now you came to pick me home?”

“I can’t pick you up?”

“No! That’s not I mean! But...”

“If that so, okay then! Come on!” Kota cut Ryosuke’s word. And after he gets a Ryosuke’s bag, he pushed out Ryosuke from hospital’s room.

Ryosuke just can sighed with the older’s boys attitude.


“Kota-kun?”

“What’s wrong Ryosuke? Are you feeling unwell?” Ask Kota worried.

“No! I’m fine!” Where we are going? It’s not the way to my house or Jimoshu!” Ryosuke frowning saw the street from the window’s car.

“No! Of course we don’t go to Jimoshu! Maybe you feel fine now! But it doesn’t mean you have fully recovered. Of course you’re not allowed to begin practice for some time!”

“Wakkateru!” Pout the younger‘s boy. “Don’t tell me the same thing again! You told me that thing almost ten times this week! I just want to know where you taking me!”

Kota just laughing saw the reaction from Ryosuke, as he still focuses with driving.

“You will know when we get there!”

“We have arrived!” Kota said with a wide smile.

Ryosuke saw the house in front him with amazed. The house was quite large and looks beautiful with beach surrounded.

“Why you’re taking me here?” Asked Ryosuke confused.

“Just come in!” Kota’s naughty smile makes Ryosuke more furious.

“SURPRISED!”

Ryosuke surprised so much when he saw the entire member and his family were there. He felt many glitters and paper throw over him.

“Minna...”

“Otanjoubi Omedetoui Ryosuke!” Said Daiki who carried a large cake with strawberry on the top.

“Eh?” Ryosuke still confused.

“Today is yours birthday, right?” Said Yuto smirked.

“See? I said that Ryosuke will forget his own birthday!” Hikaru laughing saw the confused’s face of his friend.

Right?! This is his birthday! Because there’s much has happened lately and with his tight schedule, he forgets his own birthday.

“Actually this is idea from Yuto! When he saw you too busy, he begging our manager so you can take a break for couple of day. He said we can go holiday together outside country for your birthday party!” Explained Kota.

“But when you’re sick, we changed our plan. It’s still impossible to you to take a long trip! So here we are! We decided to celebrate your birthday here!” Added Daiki.

“So all this time you guys prepared my birthday? The secret that you hiding from me…”

”Yeah we’re prepared a birthday party for you! We avoid you because we afraid that we can accidentally spit it up!” Kei smile mischievously.

“Gomen Ne Ryo-chan! I felt bad hide this and avoid you! But you really don’t know about this right? You really surprised ne? I didn’t accidentally spit this out to you, right?” Chinen put his hand to Ryosuke’s arm.

“Minna...” Ryosuke didn’t realize that his tears flowing up his cheek. He really gratefully has friends like them.

“Yatta! We success make Ryosuke crying!” Hikaru smile.

“Hikaru! Don’t crying Ryo-chan! Sorry!” Chinen throw a angry glance to Hikaru.

“Chotto Matte! Chinen you’re traitor!”

Ryosuke laughing saw his friend “Yes Chinen I really surprised! Although you are act suspicious, I never thought about this! Arigatou Minaa..I really touching for you had done for me!”

“You’re welcome Ryosuke!” Kota smiled wide replied represent their entire friend.

“Ah, Ryosuke quickly blow the candle, before it melts!” Daiki shouted excited.

“Don’t forget make a wish!” Remind Keito.

“Un…” Ryosuke nodded and prepare to blow the candles.

They clapped as Ryosuke blow the candles.

“Omedetoui” Shouted everyone.

They spent the entire night partying and joking with each other. Even his parents laughing together. Ryosuke was seeing the star in balcony, when he felt someone approach him.

“Here’s my gift for you!” Ryosuke turned around saw Yuto handed something to him.

“What’s this?” Ryosuke frowning.

His eyes widened saw a Arashi’s concert ticket.

“Let’s watch together!” Said Yuto smile.

“You remember that promise?” Asked Ryosuke

“Sure! But I think you’re pretty busy, so you didn’t  keep our promises! Replied Yuto smirked.

Ryosuke noticed that the ticket a bit wrinkled.

“Ah that the thing, the last times you saw me hid on Kota’s bag! So it a bit wrinkled, because I rushed to hide it when you saw that!” Said Yuto when he saw Ryosuke’s eyes.

“Arigatou, Yuto !” Ryosuke can’t say anything to express his gratitude towards him.


GOD Thanks for the angel you send to me through this people who loved me much. I just wishing that we are always be together…


“You’re welcome Ryosuke!” Yuto.

“Otanjoubi Omedetoui, Ryosuke!” Said Yuto again as he looking a star together with him.



The End!

------------



Wakkateru : I Know
Otanjoubi Omedetou : Happy Birthday
Yatta : We did it!
Chotto Matte : Wait A minute

No comments:

Post a Comment